Thursday, January 20, 2011

My New CBR600RR Repsol Fairings

I received a call from the workshop mechanic yesterday to come to his shop to discuss about my front bike's sport rim which is slightly bent.
He suggested that I buy another sports rim as he do not recommend repairing the damaged one because when riding at high speed, the front handle could wobble which could cause an uncomfortable riding experience and endanger the rider which is me of course.
As a new sports rim will cost me around rm2000, I asked if he could find another alternative.

So today when I visited his shop, he told me he had found a second hand front sports rim in good condition and he is willing to give me a reasonable price for it..and so I agreed..

Now my bike is looking as it should be..
A sexy beast wanting to be ridden fast and hard...
Those headlights like eyes looking at me, teasing me to take her for a spin..
The mechanic said that my bike should be ready this Saturday..
Ahh,, I can't wait for Saturday when I know you'll be in my arms again..
but then again the mechanic better not lie!!
Please Mr Mechanic, don't let me wait any longer....

Here are some pictures below..
Sorry about the poor picture quality
My New Repsol Fairing :)


No, the rims won't be green...
It's just there temporarily to make the bike stand to attach the new fairings..

No comments:

Post a Comment