Monday, January 31, 2011

Cruising Down Memory Lane


Memories of those good old times with my lady in red

From KL-Phuket

At the thai boarder on the way to Phuket Bike Week 2010

Sepang Circuit 

on Thursday, I was handed the key to my new beauty. I can't express how trilled I am to see her in her shinning new fairing. When I first bought the bike, I knew that I always wanted to dress her up in this repsol fairing as the cbr600rr is a replica (not exactly of course) of the RC211V motogp bike that dominated MotoGP when it was ridden by Valentino Rossi from 2002-2003. And now my dreams has come true.
This shows that with hard work and starving yourself, you could own one too.  =D

Irresistible... 
The Doctor on the RC211V

Riding with friends

History of The Most Dominating motorcycle in MotoGP. The RC211V 


Here is the Top Ten MotoGP bikes compiled by Yahoo! Eurosport




No comments:

Post a Comment