Monday, January 17, 2011

Lan Je Steamed Fish Kota Damansara

I would like to share with you all a really fantastic place to eat Steamed Tilapia fish..
Not only it is reasonably priced, but all the hype that I have read and heard about the deliciousness of the fish is absolutely true.
I have tasted it personally and it is unbelievable..
It is so good that anybody that goes here would order one Steamed Tilapia fish dish for themselves(one fish for one customer)..and believe me, you wouldn't want to share :P

One fish would cost rm15-rm20 depending on size.
There is only one style of cooking these fish but one can choose how spicy you want it to be.
Normal(Biasa), Spicy(Pedas) or Extra Spicy (Lebih Pedas)
I always order the Extra Spicy because I like it HOT!!
I'm not gonna touch on the normal side dishes like tofu or the vegetables because they are only so and so and not really a highlight.

But I suggest for you to go out there and try this tasty dish out for yourself.
You won't be disappointed!!




Lan Je Steamed Fish
F-50G & 51G, Jalan Teknologi 3/9
Bistari “DE” Kota
Kota DamansaraPJU 5, Petaling Jaya

Hint: Just after the traffic light at McD Kota Damansara, you can see Gulam Mee Restaurant. Lan Je is just behind Gulam Mee.

Open from 11.30am-3pm, 6-9pm. Closed on Tuesdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment