Saturday, January 15, 2011

Heartbroken


Today I am feeling the after effects after one of my friend, friend totaled my bike..
I miss riding it :(
The power and sheer joy that she always gave me on the roads..

This tragic event happened last month..
Apparently when I went to the office, my house mate took my keys to my lady in red and took her out for a joy ride.
He then went to his friends house (I am not sure why he went there) to hang out with his buddies and one of them ask him if he could test ride my bike.
I'm do not know if he hesitated to give the keys at the first place or not, but he did gave the keys and then this happened



Ahh I can't watch!!!
Then he called me up to say this and that happen..
Then I was like "!@#%#!%!^&&&!!"

The rider who crashed my bike is in good health..with road rashes of course on his shoulders,knees and elbow..ouch!!


Well I guess thats what you get from riding with wearing shorts,singlet and slippers..
Thank god he was wearing a helmet..
I can't imagine if something else would happened to him..
To make matters worse, that helmet he was wearing was also mine..
Sigh....
I have sent my baby for repairs at a workshop in klang and his 5 mins of joy riding pleasure has costs him rm4,800 (not including damages to my helmet)

I am not kedekut (stingy) with my belongings but when somebody wants to ride it without any prior experience on a sport bike before, I have to strongly say NO, you can't ride my bike because I don't you to accidentally crash and hurt yourself in the process or worse you or somebody else you crashed into could die. Motorcycles could be repaired or replaced but if something bad would happened, I would not know how to face your family and tell them the bad news.

Moral of the story, do not EVER leave your keys of your car or your bike at home!!

I leave you with a link of a story they call the road rash queen partly because she survived a terrible accident riding at the back seat of a Suzuki GSX-R750 http://wiki.sabmagfaq.org/Road%20Rash%20Queen

P/S: Please people, always wear your safety gear before Riding..












No comments:

Post a Comment